Peace Christian Preschool and Day Care provides the opportunities for preschoolers to learn and grow in a loving, developmentally-appreciate, Christ-centered environment.
The thematic curriculum and activities are uniquely designed for high interest and interactive learning.
Peace Christian Preschool has large group and individualized instruction in Bible, physical development, math, science, language and social skills.
Research shows that preschoolers learn best through active hands on learning,
and Peace Christian Preschool model interactive hands on learning in their curriculum.
At Peace Christian Peschool and Day Care, Students will learn…
- Bible Verse of the month
- Color of the month
- Shape of the month
- Number of the month
- Math theme of the month (Including: sequencing, matching, sorting, positions, size and order)Alphabet
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Story Time
- Show and Tell
- Science theme of the month
- “Me Book” Pages
- Author Study
- Nursery Rhymes
- Families and Friends
- Spatial Concepts
- Community Helpers
- Discover Cove-our special “theme room”
- Large Motor Skills
- Small Motor Skills
- Bible Story and Praise time
- Letter – each letter of the week will have a theme
associated with it (i.e.”F” for Fire truck)
- Dramatic Play/Dress-up
- Music and Movement
- Manipulates – puzzles/pegs/boards
- Sensory play