This is the third time we are celebrating the 100 Days landmark here at Peace Christian Preschool and we look forward to a good “old” time. To help us celebrate the number 100, we’ll have special “100” projects/activities, “well aged” cheese and crackers, special gifts at dismissal, and your children can come dressed as “100 year-olds” that day!
How do I dress my child like a 100-year-old person?
Here are some suggestions:
- Cane Glasses - the bigger the better
- Old Dresses - check at a Good Will/Savers
- Pants with suspenders/Plaid Pants
- Flannel shirt/Sweater Vests
- Flip Flops with socks
- Gray Wig or Flour/Baby Powder in hair
- Beard or Mustache
- Hair worn in a bun
- Golf shirt with his pants pulled up high with a belt